Friday, June 8, 2012

Changed my blog name...

Okay...so I changed my blog name to Amelia M. Fanger n my blog spot address to mia-fang.blogspot.com.


How come? Cause I am tired of being a or the Phantom. I don't want to hide no more. 
Thanks to my two beautiful, loving, caring, encouraging, and totally supporting sisters I am gonna try to be more active with writing blogs.


Right now I don't think I could do one blog a week like my oldest sister (Amanda Fanger) does. But maybe some day I will. :) 


I'm not a talented artist like my sisters (Amanda Fanger and Alexis Fanger) or as talented with words as they are. 


But that doesn't mean that I can't try anyways. 


My second oldest sister (Alexis Fanger) is the most talented artist I know besides my oldest sister (Amanda Fanger) and my Mom. They are the most talented artists I know. :) And lucky me I get to call them my family! XD


Any-who...I'm starting to get off topic here. Sorry. :) 


I changed my blog because I want to be known for who I am (Amelia M. Fanger) and not the Phantom. Even though Phantom is one of my nicknames from my family I don't want to be known by just that.
So there you go...


Thanks Amanda and Alexis for all the encouragement and support! :) 


Well...I think I'm gonna head out...


Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed it. :)

7 comments:

  1. You keep going girl! Write on!

    (p.s. thx for the shout out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the admirable website for beginners like me. Afterwards traveling through a lot of of the posts aimed at new bloggers I accept absitively to alpha my own blog and what bigger time than to apprehend this column than this. I am traveling to actively participate in blogs of my alcove leave comments that add bulk to the added person??™s blog.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always seem to learn something new when I check out your blog. Thanks so much for all the info.
    estetik

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dude..!! thnx for the discussion i really appreciate it but not only our support and comments made this efforts, your also own efforts helps you.. see you on boards dude..!
    travesti

    ReplyDelete
  6. really when i open your blog their is something diifernt and new things to learn.

    ReplyDelete